Your website is critical to your business - are you taking care of it?
As one of your business's most important assets, it's vital that you keep your website updated, protected, and online.
If your website is offline or has a major issue, this will affect your revenue and your customers.
It's essential to be vigilant in today's modern world as the average website will have automated attacks looking for weaknesses multiple times per day.
Our free guide will help you put together a clear plan for your website, help you understand the importance of security and give you better peace of mind.
What You Get
- Learn why backups and a disaster recovery plan are vital for your business.
- Understand why you should never give out your main passwords to third parties.
- Put together a WordPress website management schedule that helps you and your employees.
- See why it’s important to choose a good web hosting company for your website.
- Learn what happened to one business owner who neglected his website.