For an SEO service to be effective, it’s important that you get help with your site optimization. At ThriveWP, we handle this for you, along with publishing our blog content each week when approved by you.
If you’re unable to provide website access, please let us know so that we can prepare a document for you to implement yourself.
We will need access to –
- Your Website
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
You can invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an editor to all 3. Instructions are below if you are not sure how to do it.
- Click on your web property here.
- At the bottom left, click “Admin”
- In the left column, click “User Management”
- Under “Add permission for” enter the Google Account’s address you’d like to share access permissions with, check all permissions, and click “Add.” Please add email@example.com
- You’re done!
Google Search Console
- Choose a property in Search Console here.
- Click the Settings icon. In the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose the permission level to grant the user. (Editor)
- You’re done!
- Login to your website’s admin
- Navigate to Users
- Click add new
- Fill in the details as per below
Username: SEO Team
Email (required): email@example.com
Website: Just leave blank
Password Button: copy the password given and email it to me
Send User Notification: Yes tick this box
If you have any questions or need help, please reach out. 😄